Registration Fees For Freshman, JV, and Varsity Level Players:
If you do not registered by May 1st,
your player will be placed on a waiting list.
THERE WILL BE NO GUARANTEE THAT YOUR PLAYER WILL HAVE A SPOT ON A TEAM!
Registration Fees For Instructional Level Players:
Eagle Duty Opt-Out Option-
* OPT OUT for Eagle Hours MUST be done at time of registration.
NO LATE OPT OUTS WILL BE ALLOWED THIS YEAR!
Traditional Eagle Duty Option:
During equipment hand-out, provide a $175 refundable deposit check. If your family fulfills scheduled volunteer (see Eagle Duty Guidelines below) commitments (scheduled and communicated by your team manager), your deposit check will be returned to you at the end of the season.
If you select the “Traditional Eagle Duty” option you acknowledge:
· A member of my family (18 yrs and older) is required to work volunteer time as a condition of my son or daughters participation with HAYAA Football.
· A volunteer shift is defined as a one shift for which I receive no monetary compensation.
· I am required to work ONE SHIFT AT EACH HOME GAME that my player is scheduled; except in such case that the coordinator advises that I am not needed to fulfill the shift.
· As the parent or guardian of a player, I must work an individual shift at each home game for EACH player I have registered in the program.
· If I do not complete my required volunteer time that all of my $175 deposit will be forfeited to the HAYAA Football Program.
· There will be no hiring of teens allowed under this option.
The jobs include – gate, concessions, chain-gang, and spotter/announcer
Grade Based with Age Limit Exception
Helmet and Jersey Sizing Information:
All players MUST ATTEND to be sized for helmets and jerseys (game and practice). Sizing will be held at the Old High School near the Commons area.
Equipment Pickup Information:
As HAYAA football continues to strive to be a premiere youth program, we will be transitioning to all integrated pants starting the 2021 Tackle Football Season. We will still provide pants with pads for the 2020 season if you choose but they will no longer be available after the 2020 season. We encourage you to purchase the integrated pants that will be available when registering your player. We are looking forward to an amazing upcoming 2020 season. Go Eagles!
Registration Manager- Tackle Registration Questions