As we prepare the upcoming season, please read the attached letter to find out what new regulations HAYAA Basketball will implement to keep our families safe during the COVID pandemic.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE HORSESHOE DRIVE AT FARMS OR ORE CREEK. THESE LANES ARE MARKED AS "NO PARKING FIRE LANE". HARTLAND SCHOOLS WILL BEGIN TICKETING/TOWING CARS THAT ARE PARKED IN THESE AREAS. HAYAA BASKETBALL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VEHICLES THAT GET TICKETED OR TOWED. PLEASE LET YOUR VISITORS KNOW ALSO. THIS INCLUDES GAMES AND PRACTICES!
- NO bouncing balls in the hallways.
- Please respect the Hall Monitors. They are there to enforce the rules.
- Please dry your shoes as best as possible before entering the gym.
- No Food or Drink is allowed in the gym (except for water). Each team is responsible for cleaning the team area before they leave.
- Incoming teams - please give the previous teams time to clean their area and leave the gym before entering. Thank you.
- No climbing on the bleachers! Please keep everyone off of closed bleachers.
- Please watch your children. Children are not to be in the halls during games and practices without parental supervision.
- Please stay off of the half-way at Farms. No climbing or sitting on the wall.
- No one is allowed to be in the cafeteria area at Farms during basketball events.
Basketball Questions? Feel free to send your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors!
** PLEASE BE ADVISED **
Players, parents, siblings and visitors are guests in the school buildings and should treat the property with respect. Anyone caught pulling the fire alarm or causing any damage to school property will IMMEDIATELY be removed from HAYAA, will not receive a refund, and will be under review for the next season as to whether or not you will be allowed to play. You will also be responsible for all costs associated with the damage. Parents are responsible for their players, siblings and any visitors that you bring into the building.
A Note on Practices
Please be sure that you are arriving for practice AT your scheduled time. Some gyms are used by the schools until your practice starts. Students who have a practice that starts later than 4:00 MAY NOT stay after school and wait for their coach. This is against school policy. Thank you for your understanding.
HAYAA Basketball, Hartland, MI
Please note - HAYAA Basketball is not part of Hartland Community Ed. Please direct any questions or comments to email@example.com or directly to the Commissioner of your division. Thank you.
Coaches have kept sports alive in 2020. Has your kid's coach helped them through this crisis?Nominate them for a chance to win $2500!