Please begin by reading through our information page to get all the details on the season (tryouts, evals, changes, etc.). Then head over to the registration tab to begin the registration process.
We are looking forward to a great season!
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE HORSESHOE DRIVE AT FARMS OR ORE CREEK. THESE LANES ARE MARKED AS "NO PARKING FIRE LANE". HARTLAND SCHOOLS WILL BEGIN TICKETING/TOWING CARS THAT ARE PARKED IN THESE AREAS. HAYAA BASKETBALL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VEHICLES THAT GET TICKETED OR TOWED. PLEASE LET YOUR VISITORS KNOW ALSO. THIS INCLUDES GAMES AND PRACTICES!
- NO bouncing balls in the hallways.
- Please respect the Hall Monitors. They are there to enforce the rules.
- Please dry your shoes as best as possible before entering the gym.
- No Food or Drink is allowed in the gym (except for water). Each team is responsible for cleaning the team area before they leave.
- Incoming teams - please give the previous teams time to clean their area and leave the gym before entering. Thank you.
- No climbing on the bleachers! Please keep everyone off of closed bleachers.
- Please watch your children. Children are not to be in the halls during games and practices without parental supervision.
- No one is allowed to be in the cafeteria area at Farms during basketball events.
Basketball Questions? Feel free to send your questions or comments to email@example.com
Thank you to our sponsors!
** PLEASE BE ADVISED **
Players, parents, siblings and visitors are guests in the school buildings and should treat the property with respect. Anyone caught pulling the fire alarm or causing any damage to school property will IMMEDIATELY be removed from HAYAA, will not receive a refund, and will be under review for the next season as to whether or not you will be allowed to play. You will also be responsible for all costs associated with the damage. Parents are responsible for their players, siblings and any visitors that you bring into the building.
A Note on Practices
Please be sure that you are arriving for practice AT your scheduled time. Some gyms are used by the schools until your practice starts. There are after school activities on Friday's due to the early release and you may not use the gym early. Students who have a practice that starts later than 4:00 MAY NOT stay after school and wait for their coach. This is against school policy. Thank you for your understanding.
HAYAA Basketball, Hartland, MI
Please note - HAYAA Basketball is not part of Hartland Community Ed. Please direct any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Commissioner of your division. Thank you.